playlist

Monday, August 30, 2010

Drive my soul

才发现


mixpod 找不到歌的话

还可以 放 url 的 (这个很早就知了= =)


才发现的是

放 url sibeh 麻烦

干脆不要 那首歌 算了 = =



这次是

Lights (外国人说是  女版 owl city 的 muahahaha)

的   Drive My Soul


上次 温习功课时 听了 这首歌后

差点睡着


真的 把我的 soul 不知 drive 去 哪里了

还好 伟斌  把我的 soul 拉了回来

= =





Drive My Soul


Seems somebody put out the moon

Now the road is a minefield

I can’t follow the way she moves

I can’t see past the shadows

You make the darkness disappear

I feel found when you stay near

I know where I am when you are here

My way becomes so clear



When you're gone

Will I lose control?

You're the only road I know

You show me where to go

Who will drive my soul?



Seems somebody burned up the signs

I can’t expect the hard curves

There's no borders

There are no lines

How can I know where to turn?

You make the street lights reappear

I feel bright when you stand near

I know what I am when you are here

My place becomes so clear



When you're gone

Will I lose control?

You’re the only road I know

You show me where to go

Who will drive my soul?



Will I lose control?

You’re the only road I know

You show me where to go

Who will drive my soul?

Drive my soul



When you’re gone

Will I lose control?

You’re the only road I know

You show me where to go

When you’re gone

Will I lose control?

You’re the only road I know

You show me where to go

Who will drive my soul?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
你们的 soul 被 drive 走后 不要 找我 = =
 
 
我不认识 你们的 = 3 =

No comments:

Post a Comment