playlist

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Double Vision

哇 哇 哇 哇 哇

最近 狂听 double vision 啊 !!!!!!!!

那时候 的playlist 没有这首歌

后来 再 check 一次后 才发现 miss 了这首

不用紧

现在 补回就好 XD


3OH!3 不简单!!!








Double Vision


The sun is so hot

The drinks are so cold

Your clothes just fall off, as the day goes

We're gonna stay up, aint gonna lay low

We're gonna dance all night because we say so




 

I'm thinking maybe I can't have relationships

'Cause lately their not making any sense and baby

 your the one thing on my mind that I can change anytime




'Cause there's so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

 I've lost all feeling everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

Hey na na na hey hey na na na na




 
'Cause there so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

 I'm seeing double vision everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

hey na na na hey hey na na na na na




 
Lets take this outside

Shut down the whole block

Watch the girls drop by like it's the catwalk

We got it easy

We got the whole day

And we can go hot don't matter what the cops say




I'm thinking maybe I can't have relationships

'Cause lately their not making any sense and

baby your the one thing on my mind that I can change anytime



 

'Cause there's so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

 I've lost all feeling everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

Hey na na na hey hey na na na na




'Cause there so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

 I'm seeing double vision everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

hey na na na hey hey na na na na na



 

I see not vitals on your EKG

Dead on the dance floor we only

Clap because we need more 3OH!3

Blowing out the speakers

Blowing out the speakers




'Cause there's so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

 I've lost all feeling everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

Hey na na na hey hey na na na na




 
'Cause there so many fine woman that my head is spinning and

I'm seeing double vision everybody's singing like

 hey na na na hey hey na na na na

hey na na na hey hey na na na na na

 
 
 
 
 
 
拍的 MV 很创意一下
 
值得一看
但是就是有点
 
=___=
 
18 ++ 啦
 
= ____ =

No comments:

Post a Comment