playlist

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Skybridge


Sry for abandoned this site for a while, busy celebrating Chinese New Year so no choice la haha.


Will update my CNY experiences after I back to Kampar there, it's very hard and awkward  for me to update the blog as my relatives and my family members are sitting besides me and looking what I'm doing  =.=


So today i will only change the blog song and the song chosen is The Skybridge by Port Blue =)


I thought I'd found all the Port Blue's songs and I realized that I was wrong when I accidentally clicked on this song's video link on Youtube.

Darn it ! Again, I missed another good songs from Adam and I hate myself for that lol.


Not going to say much about the song, just listen and feel it. Oh ya, the song is even more magical with headphones =)




Got this from Youtube :



Your head is spinning, not knowing where you are, but it doesn't matter. You get up, and look around. You are on a small wooden sail boat. 
Barely able to breathe, you look up at the stars. You see thousands of them all just frozen there, 
looking down at you. 
Turning your gaze to the horizon, you see a small wooden house on an island with a dimly lit 
candle in the window. 
Your boat reaches the island and you step off, heading towards the wooden house. 




You have arrived at Port Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment