playlist

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not a good start



Well, 2012 had begun and it's kinda not a good start for me as I was being so unproductive for the first few days of 2012.


My daily routine :


wake up - lunch - tv - game - (work + game + tv)  - dinner - tv - game - sleep



You can spot that there is no breakfast inside the routine and you knew it , don't you !?  Yeap i woke up earliest at 12pm , latest at 2pm and it's time for lunch, no more breakfast ! YAY ! I'm helping my parents to save the breakfast's cost !



NAH  in fact they're keep scolding and nagging me A  LOT -.-   (But i love the nagging , as it is not available in Kampar haha. )



The first reaction when I reached K.K about 2a.m  in the morning was : Finally I'm back ! 

There's nothing much changing around the K.K area I guessed, but there's a big change along the road heading back to Jerlun village. They changed the road path due to the new police hostel built there , and the road became smaller and narrower compared to the past -.-  There's also a big change in my village as there's  a lot of new building that i never see it before LOL .  FYI , I'm just staying at home ONLY since the day I reached my sweet home and I didn't  step out from it even once LOL.



Another parents' nagging : Eh you don't have friends in K.K meh hah ? Why everyday stay at home and didn't go out find your friends to play har ? 



AHHH   I hope too but they are all in their campus respectively and some of them have exam summore LOL. I did have friends in K.K area too but most of them are working and some of them are the Utar gang . I faced them everyday in Kampar LOL so what's the point to find them out and sit down yumcha together in K.K =.=?  Having a different setting so our topic will become different too ? LOL.



Haha forget about it. I found something interesting and scary within my housing area and I'll take photo and post it out at here to show you all =P  

I need to stop here as it it now 4.32 am . My bro and sis gonna wake up to prepare themselves for school and if they find out that I'm still online they'll sure tell my parents and I'm gonna die haha !



Good night and Good Morning !  Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment