playlist

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Somethings


Lol due to some reasons my laptop can't type Chinese now so I'm forced to write in English , kinda weird izzit =.=




Ok, just a few things for me to thrash about.



Firstly is about my exam.  Wahahaha , 3 down, 2 more to go and I'll be free!...... for one week . Yeah 7/1/2012  will be the starting day for orientation, and  NOW - WHAT - I - HOPE - IS - I - WILL - PASS - THE - FREAKING - FINAL !   



Well actually I'm quite confident for the English For Communication and Social Psychology paper , these two papers will definitely pass hiak hiak and on the other hand, my Computing Technology and International Studies had worried me throughout this entire week !   For Marketing, izzit weird when everybody said that they worried about it but I didn't lol. Just wait until that day and I'll know LOL.




Spent too much time and wrote too much in the Section B for the Social Psychology paper. That's why I hate reading and referring to the textbook. I tend to  copy and paste  all the contents from the textbook


(sure i'm not bringing along my textbook go inside to the exam hall, what I mean is the textbook contents that I memorized LOL)






Memorize - You'll get it all right ! LOL




Due to this reason , hell yeah I almost wrote the answers for the half pages when I saw the marks allocated was 6 per one. For 8 marks and 9 marks question , I used 1 whole pages for it and guess what , I have only 20 minutes left to finish one more 6 marks structured question and a 25 marks long essay !




I have no choice so I just briefly wrote down the answer for the last question and then focus on the long essay question. The essay question, phew luckily was a easier one .


F*** yeah if the question is still hard for us after a few days of memorizing and understanding without a proper sleep !    


25 marks for 5 different but related steps about how to help a victim during an emergency .  I kept rushing until I started to use ppl instead of people , knw instead of know , gt instead of got  and much more  and my handwriting was getting worse and unreadable for some people LOL.  My arm was so tired and hurting but I can't stop T.T   As a result, I didn't managed to finish the last elaboration for the  last step , where I just briefly make a conclusion at there.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!




Well I hope that this is not me after the final LOL




Well it's actually a past tense so forget about it LOL.  And the true purpose of this post is to share somethings that I found when I revised my Social Psychology. It's some meaningful words and lines that brought a lot of  precious thinking and I found that it's quite true, for me :P




Try to think about it ! Heeyah !


  • Renewing your MINDS : Discerning what is good , what is acceptable, what is perfect .

  • The eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need for you", nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need for you."

  • Two are better than one...for if they fall, one will lift up the other.

  • With the judgement we make we will be be judged. The measure we give will be the measure we get.

  • Let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger.

  • What is love ? Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. it does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. it bears all things, believe all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.



Well that's all for today as I need to memorize those annoying terms again , National Philosophy , Globalization blah blah blah for the test tomorrow , see ya !


TEE - HEE

No comments:

Post a Comment