2011 年最后一天了 , 今年感觉很不一样一下下, 因为 今天 正好是 我考完试的 最后一天, 然后也是 我开始假期的 一天 lol 。
今天换一首 轻松点的, 发现自己 沉溺于 Ambient Music 太过深, 感觉上自己好像有 忧郁症 那样 lol 所以这次 就直接 放 Honey and the bee =P
听 旋律 看歌词 就好了, 我没有 力气 type 下去了。 昨晚没睡到, 今天 考完试 回来到现在 也还没睡到, 本来打算 明天 才回 江沙, 但是 神奇的老爸 竟然说 等下 就来 载我 回去, 就在他忙完他的 自由餐的 东西过后。 搞到我 现在 需要 很匆忙的 收拾 房间 一大堆的 啊啊啊啊啊。 我没有得睡了 = =
迟些 就来一个 2011 年的 summary , 这一年, 我过得很不一样 呵呵。
Honey And The Bee
Don't remind me
That some days I'm a windshield
And other days I'm just a lucky bug
As cold iron rails leave
Old mossy trails through the countryside
The crow and the bean field
Are my best friends but
Boy, I need a hug (boy, I need a hug)
Cause my heart stops without you
There's something about you
That makes me feel alive
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
Don't remind me
I'm a chickadee in love with the sky
But that's clearly not a lot to crow about
Cause when the stars silhouette me
I'm scared they'll forget me
And flicker out
I taste honey but I haven't seen the hive
Yeah I didn't look, I didn't even try
But still my heart stops without you
There's something about you
That makes me feel alive
That some days I'm a windshield
And other days I'm just a lucky bug
As cold iron rails leave
Old mossy trails through the countryside
The crow and the bean field
Are my best friends but
Boy, I need a hug (boy, I need a hug)
Cause my heart stops without you
There's something about you
That makes me feel alive
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
Don't remind me
I'm a chickadee in love with the sky
But that's clearly not a lot to crow about
Cause when the stars silhouette me
I'm scared they'll forget me
And flicker out
I taste honey but I haven't seen the hive
Yeah I didn't look, I didn't even try
But still my heart stops without you
There's something about you
That makes me feel alive
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
We are honey and the bee
Backyard of butterflies surrounded me
I fell in love with you
Like bees to honey
So let's up
And leave the weeping to the willow tree
And pour our tears in the sea
I swear there's a lot of vegetables out there
That crop up for air
Yeah I never thought
We were two peas in a pod
Until you suddenly bloomed
Then I knew
That I'd always love you
(Oh, I'll always love you too)
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
And if I reached for your hand
For the rest of my life
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
We are honey and the bee
Backyard of butterflies surrounded me
I fell in love with you
Like bees to honey
So let's up
And leave the weeping to the willow tree
And pour our tears in the sea
I swear there's a lot of vegetables out there
That crop up for air
Yeah I never thought
We were two peas in a pod
Until you suddenly bloomed
Then I knew
That I'd always love you
(Oh, I'll always love you too)
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
If the green left the grass on the other side
(I would make like a tree and leave)
But if I reached for your hand
Would your eyes get wide?
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
And if I reached for your hand
For the rest of my life
(Who knew the other side could be so green?)
Happy Holiday ! =P 啊 话说 中学的 都要开课了 lol。 自己本身的 假期 也只有一个星期 = =
好过没有啦, 忙了 3个月 没有一天是 真正的 休息过, 是时候 休息了
No comments:
Post a Comment