playlist

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Real World



I saw the autumn leaves peel up off the street, 
Take wing on the balmy breeze and sweep you off your feet. 
And you blushed as they scooped you up on sugar maple wings, 
To gaze down on the city below a place with wondrous things. 


Downy feathers kiss your face, and flutter everywhere. 
Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn't wanna live there. 
I wouldn't wanna live there. 


Weigh down my heavy lids and lunar lullabies. 
I knew you were wide awake cuz you smiled with your eyes.


Downy feathers kiss your face and flutter everywhere. 
Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn't wanna live there. 


From the green belt balcony the wild fires look so pretty. 
Ponder rose it cannot be I'd never leave if it were up to me. 
To the ruby redwood tree into the velvet climbing ivy, painted all mahogany. 
I would never leave if it were up to me, 
If it were up to me. 


With the stary brush, paint the dusk venetian blue, 
'Cause in the evening hush you'll never believe the view. 
And when the leaves red turn and their whisperings fill the night, 
They'll freeze and burn, where fire and ice collide. 
Where fire and ice collide 

Can you fell a silk embrace in satin air, 
If we dissolve without a trace would the real world even care. 

Downy feathers kiss your face and clutter everywhere. 
Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn't wanna live there, 
I wouldn't wanna live there. 

I saw the autumn leaves peel up off the street, 
Take wing on the balmy breeze and sweep you off your feet.




T^T


我可以说的是, 这是一首 很美的歌 




上面的歌词 在 Owl City 的 blog 里面 还有 几句的。


The twilight deepens and the city is suddenly ablaze with shimmery enchantment. It’s getting dark but you’re still chasing rainbows and I’m rearranging lobby chairs on the hotel patio. Across the avenue, the garden carpet peels up and sweeps you off your feet, swinging you out over the edge of the veranda balcony, swirling and twirling you through the eventide. I look up and try not to smile because I rather admire you.


I guess I just want to say that if you ever need someone to keep you company, I’ll be right here.


真的是 太美了 ><




Youtube 上面的 全部是  改了 pitch 的, 结果为了 要把这首歌 放在这里, 唯有自己 做一个 video, upload 上 youtube, 再 share =3=




为了 避免 UMG ban 掉我的 video, 我决定 把它 改去 华语名 ==  而且不放 歌手名字 = = 照片更是 随便选一张 放的, 应该 找不到吧 = =



之前那首 Dreams dont turn to dust 能 维持到 差不多一个星期 已经算是 非常的 强大了 lolz。 现在 被 removed 掉了, 就找了 一个 long preview 的 放着先啦 哈哈。



啊, 我真的 很喜欢这首歌地说 


No comments:

Post a Comment