playlist
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Dreams Don't Turn To Dust
Splashdown in the silver screen,
Into a deep dramatic scene,
I swim through the theatre,
Or maybe I'm just a dreamer!
Like a kite in the bright midday,
Wonder stole my breath away,
Shy sonata for Mercury,
The stars always sing so pretty.
This picnic will soon depart,
Real life, I'm sad to see you go,
I'll miss you with all my heart,
But I'd rather be alone.
'Cause I couldn't live without,
The sunsets that dazzle in the dusk,
So I'll drag the anchor up,
And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust!
Dreams don't turn to dust.
I made for the countryside,
And my eyes never grew so wide,
Apple, raspberry, river blue,
I don't wanna leave without you,
In the sound I'll gladly drown,
Into the emerald underground,
And I rub my eyes 'cause it's hard to see,
Surrounded by all this beauty.
This picnic will soon depart,
Real life, I'm sad to see you go,
I'll miss you with all my heart,
But I'd rather be alone.
'Cause I couldn't live without,
The sunsets that dazzle in the dusk,
So I'll drag the anchor up,
And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust!
When tiger eyes begin making you blush!
When diamonds boast that they can't be crushed,
Let 'em go 'cause dreams don't turn to dust!
This picnic will soon depart,
Real life, I'm sad to see you go,
I'll miss you with all my heart,
But I'd rather be alone.
'Cause I couldn't live without,
The sunsets that dazzle in the dusk,
So I'll drag the anchor up,
And rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust!
Dreams don't turn to dust!
Dreams don't turn to dust!
Rest assured, 'cause dreams don't turn to dust.
Youtube 的 效率 是不简单的快, 刚刚 我跑回去 youtube search 之前的 video, 它竟然 block 掉了, 才几个小时。 还好我手快 已经 download 完了, 不然 我肯定 遗憾终身 T.T
其实也没有说的 那么严重啦 = = block 掉了 就 等 6 月 14 号 咯 呵呵。 这次 放了 我最爱的 Dreams Don‘t Turn to Dust =D
歌词在上面 =) 我在 mixpod 那边 add 了 四首 这首歌 == 因为 我知道 很快的 整个youtube 剩下的这四首 也会面临 被 block 的 命运 = = 所以 有得听 就 听着先啦 哈哈。 我本来 很想 自己 upload 上 youtube的, 但是 很懒惰 = = 就算了 呵呵。
自从 我 download 整个 专辑后, 如果 我跟你说 从 下午 2 点 到 晚上 10 点多 我都在 听着 这张 专辑, 不知会不会有人 相信 我咧, 唉。 电话 修好后 打算 买一张 4Gb 的 memory card , 因为 我要加 很多 新歌下去, 又不舍得 delete 里面的歌, 里面的歌 都是 我喜欢听的 T.T 不喜欢的 我会按时 delete 掉的 = =
我可以说的是, memory card 里面 有完 所有 owl city 的歌, 还有 一 set 钢琴版的, 一些 我 精挑细选的 其他 Adam 歌曲, 然后就是 一大堆 的 英文歌, 当然少不了 一些 自己很喜欢的 华语歌在里面。 最近 有很多 很喜欢的歌, 就等 电话修好后 一次过 放进去! 呵呵。
不知几时才修好 lolz。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment