Well
All I can say about my birthday this year is:
What The Hell is the day !?
For 2 years I cant celebrate it peacefully and happily
= =
Last year took SPM result on that day,
FINE ! still ok for that time although my result is kinda sucks for me,
umm maybe not, is DAMN sucks for me.
yeah I admit that is my fault as i didnt really work hard for that time
(maybe i should say i have no such talent to study science subject lol . just kidding xD)
okay !
forget about last year.
talk about this year
11/3/2011
Earthquake and Tsunami hit Japan and cause many death
and many people are missing till now
I juz feel like this :
What the heck why happened on this day !? Can u juz choose another day!?
LOL
for sure im juz kidding, I dunwan my words will be show on CNN and whole Malaysia boikot me
like what happened on that Prime Minister's wife.
*SENSITIVE ISSUE*
Seriously its kinda sad and feel sorry about what happened in Japan now
but I think i can do nothing for them besides praying.
Or i should donate some money for them ?
at Facebook there are some pages claim that they will donate money for Japan if we juz click a "like" or
join that page, but I didnt believe that at all lol.
Its have no evidences to show that they will really donate to money for japan if we click the Like button.
yeah maybe it is juz a click and we wont rugi anything if that pages are really lying
but my opinion is : why we should let those people syok since they are playing with the death and the disaster?
Oh well
I think im gonna go far away from the topic if i continue the issue
Leave the earthquake and tsunami for the next post.
I want to talk about my birthday lol.
Yeah this year is still celebrate my birthday with my friends
In kampar, but not Kuala Kangsar
and this is the very first time that I didnt celebrate with family lols
10/3/2011
Wai Phing was doing his assignments at East Lake while Birdman and me stay at room,
doing nothing but just surfing the internet and wasting our time.
Wai Phing said that he cannot come back at 12 to celebrate with me
as he still have a lot of work to finish that day
I juz feel its okay, birthday is ntg for me seriously.
but after 10+ minutes
my room door opened and they shouted loudly and frightened me alot.
ya THEY .
They refer to : wai phing , jie gang, pongpong, huay yee, junyan and kai xin lol
I knew that Junyan will do smtg but I dunno she already pakat with them all ady lol.
Its kinda surprise when they suddenly rush in and spread the cream over my face =.=
and its really surprise when i saw Kai Xin join them lolz!
As a result , I need to wash my face with a lot of water due to that creamy white cream
= =
.
*I skip the time where we shouted loudly in the middle of road and play the cream, for revenge lol*
After that we back to our room and starting to eat the cakes,
yeah cakeS
they bought one full cake and 4 slices of Secret Recipes' cakes come
but at the end, we didnt touch the cake at all but we finished the SR cakes lol
For me, after that night,
SR cakes have no differences with other cakes, juz the brand names and they are juz luxuries.
What I've learn in economic . I knew it now swt =.=
next time if I want to buy cakes, i will juz buy it from other normal bakery but not SR,
yeah save money , and the cakes taste good as SR did.
(but seriously I found that I dun like SR cakes at all, they juz tatse weird =.=)
Swt I dunno what else I can write, i think i'll skip a lot.
Huei Huei have some family problems so she cannot join us lol.
We keep the "untouched" cake for the next day as breakfast and the cake taste good,
better than SR =.=
morning and noon of 11/3
my class finished at 1 and i had my lunch by bungkus foods from cafeteria.
I slept for few hours cause it's raining outside,
It was a torture if we didnt sleep at rainy day haha
at night, we go dinner at a steamboat restaurant
pay RM 20 each person and we can take any food as we can
steamboat + teppanyaki
not our first time at there, but still enjoy so much.
Met Zi Wei and Kian Meng there, feel happy as I can hear Kian Meng's voice again haha
Long time didnt listen to his voice ady, his joke and talking style are juz funny haha.
Erm my mum got phone me but my brother didnt =(
that little cuty chubby face (14 years old ady haha) is shy I think hehe
After reached home , still busy to reply and thx for friends' wishes at FB
WaiPhing back to East Lake and continue his assignment
end of the that day Sherry and David present me a gift,
i will show it as a picture later haha.
Juz feel kinda sad as I cannot celebrate with my Utar buddy.
Gaga and Aswin back to hometown while
Choo Leong, Lih Shyan and Chun Fei were heading to
Setapak to find their houses that day,
But its nevermind, ntg important haha.
As conclusion, thx to my friends who made my day and wish u all
ALL THINGS BRIGHTS AND BEAUTIFUL =)
and i think i wont use english to write my blog anymore,
cause my english sucks and its juz feel...weird?
lol i dunno haha.
Pictures time
Kinda like Lady Gaga's huh? haha
== secret recipes ==
== secret recipe ==
this is the truth about the cakes
haha
this was captured when Birdman's camera flash light flashing while I took this pic.
Kinda cool izzit lol
epic fail posing
=X
women
Ehehe
I think mine is better than hers one haha
ya sure, i mean the fried noodles
Actually we ate a lot =P
Starving for cakes ?
=__=
Cakes are too sweet for me and I drank a lot of waters that night.
Btw Junyan's face was so shiny
*blink*
this is the classical "mata duitan"
haha
A scene where those policemen caught those prostitutes.
he was kinda a "facial expressionist"
haha
Non-official Petronas advertisement
Ehehehe
dancing move or ???
figure it out yourself
haha
The creamy white things that I hate so much
= =
Gifts from Sherry and David and Su Shin
kinda special and useful for me
Foods
haha
Hoping for a great birthday next year.
But 2012 is coming,
see what will happen next year lol.
Oh ya
I'm 19 now,
need start to think about my future ady,
for now sure is study first, after finish my uni, Im gonna find a good job
hehe
about the GF issue, juz leave it lol.
Gambateh from now !
Go Go Go
!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment