playlist

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Alligator Sky



今天 真的 令我 大喊 了 很多次

但 只有一次 是 因为 开心 和 high 过度 的 大喊


= =


因为 Owl City 终于发 single 啦!

新歌

Alligator Sky


超级棒

!!!!!!!!



背景音乐

如果 你们 听到 像 Fireflies 的话

也正常的啦

呵呵

但是 那是因为 背景的 cello 弄到 像罢了


是完完全全 不一样的歌来的哦!


Alligator Sky 这首歌 有两个 版本

一个 是 跟 shawn chrystopher 合唱的

那个 版本 有 rap


另一个 只是 Adam 唱 罢了


我两个 版本 都有放



问比较 喜欢哪一个

我两个都喜欢

不同的风格

歌词 也不一样


强大!


也听了 几首 新歌 的 一小部分

The making of All Things Bright and Beautiful 

里面 听到的

也是超级好听



详情 在 album 发行时 再讲

xD


Alligator Sky


庆鸿 问 为什么 又会有 他的名字

哈哈哈哈




歌词 超好



><





Where was I when the rockets came to life?

And carried you away into the Alligator Sky?



Even though I’ll never know what’s up ahead,
I’m never letting go, I’m never letting go!



Remember to breathe, because it’ll take your breath away,
When the engines cough, and you blast off.
Ignite the night with a firecracker flash.



Remember to live, ’cause you’re gonna be thrilled to death,
When the stars collide and your eyes grow wide.
Take it in with your breath against the glass.



Remember to dream because it’s gonna be a starry night,
Over every town, if you look down.
So harmonize with the singing satellites.



Remember to scream because you’re gonna be lost for words,
When the sparks erupt and they light you up.
Dip your toes in the galaxy ’cause it’s yours to explore tonight.



Where was I when the rockets came to life?
And carried you away into the Alligator Sky?


Even though I’ll never know what’s up ahead,

I’m never letting go, I’m never letting go!



Rollercoaster through the atmosphere,
I’m drowning in this starry serenade,
We’re ecstasy because cavalier,
My imagination’s taking me away.



Reverie whisper in my ear,
I’m scared to death that I’ll never be afraid,
Rollercoaster through the atmosphere,
My imagination’s taking me away.



Let’s hear it for the Universe,
Where it never hurts,
Diving in head-first.
Take a taste of the melting Milky Way.



And remember to laugh ’cause you’re living in a crazy world,
Where you’ll never guess what could happen next.
Give the outer limits my regards as you float to fly away.



Where was I when the rockets came to life?
And carried you away into the Alligator Sky?



Even though I’ll never know what’s up ahead,
I’m never letting go, I’m never letting go!



Where was I when the rockets came to life?
And carried you away into the Alligator Sky?



Even though I’ll never know what’s up ahead,
I’m never letting go, I’m never letting go!



The Alligator Sky,
The Alligator Sky,
The Alligator Sky


那几个字 里面的 link

不要管他





唯一 想哭 的是

那个 pre-order 的
我要 international shipping 买的
结果 马来西亚 没有在范围
只有 新加坡
= =
哭死我

T^T
有 T-shirt 然后  还有 一个 CD
28 块多 美金
折合过来 RM 100 有的找
但买不到
T^T

算了

下个 post 继续
爱死 Adam Young

><






No comments:

Post a Comment