playlist
Thursday, July 4, 2013
Listener
Hey guys, Yes I'm back.
If you ask me, I really had no idea that why I'll abandoned this site for so long times. Meh, actually there's one reason to conclude it all. Yeap. LAZINESS.
Well currently I'm in my Y2S2 life now. The same old ordinary living style, nothing special. Tried my best to change myself to be a better person, but I guess I'll just stop that ridiculous daydreaming to be the one that I will never success to be.
Belum try belum tau. That's how people said every time. I knew my own problem, but what I really need is the determination..... and the courages. Like what Will Smith said in the movie After Earth :
Fear is not real. It is a product of thought you create. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
Yeap. Fear is a choice, but to have the courages to make a correct decision is not an easy job at all. You either survive, or you will die.
Actually there're many things that I would like to share, but something just hold me back to do this. I dunno what the "something" is, I just can't explain it at all.
Ok, what I tried to say is: Maybe I'm not the one who can solve your problems or offering any helps, but I'd tried my best to be a good listener. But, do you realize that sometimes, a Listener need a listener for themselves too?
I'll stop here. It's almost 4am in the morning now. Blame myself for hurting my body like I didn't own them.
Obsessed to the song "Somebody To Die For" by Hurts. They're great, and their music is unbelievably stunning and amazing. Hell yeah goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment