playlist

Sunday, September 11, 2011

All About Us

在 final 来临的时候 唯一 能 让我 狂起来 打从 心里 真心的 甜丝丝 笑起来的 就只有 他们 (哇 好恶心的 描述 = =)

说的是  Owl City 和  He is We  联手合唱的 新歌 —— All about Us.


Owl City 就不说啦,这个 post 主要 介绍 He is We




He is We  是由 Rachel TaylorTrevor Kelly 组成, 来自 美国 华盛顿。2008 年 成军, 到现在 我才认识 他们 还真的是 有眼不识泰山。



我很喜欢 Rachel 的声音, 没什么原因, 就是喜欢。 他们的歌 称得上 是 难找的 音乐,比 在美国流行的 嘻哈音乐和 rap 比起来, 他们的 音乐 比较 倾向 朴素,写实,甜蜜 和 感动 ,然后 有点像 乡谣 lolz  

我还没有 听完 他们的 歌, 但很多都很 好听。Acoustic version 的 更强大。 其中 个人比较喜欢

All About Us

And Run

Blame it on the rain

Kiss it better

Pour me out

Happily ever after


当中 All About Us 是 超爱那种。 不是 因为 有 owl city 合唱, 而是 还没 合唱之前 就很喜欢了。 现在 合唱后 当然是 迷死啊 啊啊啊啊啊啊


有人说 原版的 好听很多, 但是 个人 真的 喜欢 这版本。 比起原版,Adam 的 声音 把 这首歌 带去 另一个境界了 T.T


 有一 part 我超喜欢, 一到那边 我整个人 和 心 都会 软掉, 太杀了啊 !!!!

Mv 很感人 T.T  男女主角 都很好看 *.*

故事 太强大了, 真爱 就是 这样的 T.T


                                                                      All About Us


按进去 那个 link 到 youtube 看, 每看一次 就 感叹一次 T^T

* 看看你们 认不认得 女主角 是谁 xD 也参与过 一首很出名的歌 的 mv , 慢慢 explore xP



最后 是 歌词 。歌词 也是在 杀人 , 太强了。

All About Us


Take my hand, I’ll teach you to dance.
I’ll spin you around, won’t let you fall down.
Would you let me lead, you can step on my feet.
Give it a try, it’ll be alright.


The room’s hush, hush,
And now’s our moment.
Take it in feel it all and hold it.
Eyes on you, eyes on me.
We’re doing this right.


Cause lovers dance when they’re feeling in love.
Spotlight shinning, it’s all about us.
It’s oh, oh, all,
About uh, uh, us.
And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s oh, oh, all about us.


Suddenly, I’m feeling brave.
Don’t know what’s got into me,
Why I feel this way.
Can we dance, real slow?
Can I hold you, real close?


The room’s hush, hush,
And now’s our moment.
Take it in feel it all and hold it.
Eyes on you, eyes on me.
We’re doing this right.


Cause lovers dance when they’re feeling in love.
Spotlight shinning, it’s all about us.
It’s oh, oh, all,
About uh, uh, us.
And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s oh, oh, all about us.


Do you hear that love?
They’re playing our song.
Do you think we’re ready?
Oh I’m really feeling it.
Do you hear that love?
Do you hear that love?


Do you hear that love?  (就是这一边 把我 杀了 !)
They’re playing our song.
Do you think we’re ready yet?
Love I’m really feeling it.
Do you hear that love?
Do you hear that love?


Do you hear that love?
They’re playing our song.
Do you think we’re ready yet?
Love I’m really feeling it.
Do you hear that love?
Do you hear that love?


Lovers dance when they’re feeling in love.
Spotlight shinning, it’s all about us.
It’s all, all, all, all.
Every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt,
But it’s all about us.


Cause lovers dance when they’re feeling in love.
Spotlight shinning, it’s all about us.
It’s oh, oh.
(hey-ey hey)
And every heart in the room will melt,
This is a feeling I’ve never felt but,
It’s oh, oh, all,
It’s all about us.





















我太爱这首歌了, 导致说 我做了个 决定。




我以后的婚礼 要放 这首歌 ! 不是闹着玩的 ! 






前提是 —— 有机会先啦 = =

No comments:

Post a Comment