心情好 还是 心情坏 都一样适合听 呵呵。 心情好的时候 就 跟着 摇 跟着 唱啦, 心情不好的时候 就 跟着大大声 那样 喊出来, 实在是 棒啊 哈哈。
6 月 14 号 那天 终于 发行 新专辑了 ! 一有 机会 我就回去买了, 虽然说 已经有了 那些歌, 但是 买一张 来 收藏 可是 值得的咯。 加上 我 presentation 需要用到他 muahahaha = =
再次 隆重的 推荐 Kamikaze 这首歌, 太棒了啦 ! xD
带上 耳机 摇吧 摇吧 ! xD
Kamikaze
The princess in her flower bed pulled the jungle underground.
Where cherry bombs stained the blackbirds red and explosions never make a sound.
(Oh comets come down) Kamikaze over me
(And I go alive) My midnight melody (Oh comet come down)
My captain on a snowy horse is coming back to take me home
(He's coming back to take me home)
Finally fighting back a terrible force cause I'm not afraid to die alone
(Oh comets come down) Kamikaze over me
(And I go alive) My midnight melody (Oh comet come down)
Kamikaze over me (And I go alive) my midnight melody (Oh comet come down)
(Oh comet come oh comet come down)
(Break down the open road) Maybe I'll ride
(And fight back the undertow) To save my life
(Bring in the ember glow) Maybe I'll fly
(And road where you want to go) With the eagle eye
(Break down the open road) Maybe I'll ride
(And fight back the undertow) To save my life
(Bring in the ember glow) Maybe I'll fly
(And road where you want to go) With the eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
Eagle eye
我摇到 头晕啊 = =
我摇到 头晕啊 = =
No comments:
Post a Comment