Sky Sailing 有 12 首歌
但 mixpod 里面找到 original 的 就只有 两首
那就是
Brielle 和 Flowers of the field
其他的就是 人家 cover 的
我 sibeh 不爽
= =
既然我那么 喜欢 adam young 的音乐
就应该 多多介绍的
但 我又不想 那么做
= =
介绍了 都不一定 会有人去听
听了后 又会说 不好听
留着 自己 听 更好啦
= =
Flowers Of The Field
The darkness, the coal mines knew it best
When the daylight headed west and disappeared
Progression, on the morning goes
But regardless no one knows the day has cleared
Oh we are blind
I'll be the flowers of the field that slowly bloom
While you are soundly sleeping on the ground
And I'll be your escort in a sad waltz around the room
I'll twirl you all around without a sound
The snowfall, the great lakes know it best
When the summers travel west and disappear
Like dry ice, the snowcaps on the hills
Melt like 50 dollar bills of our new year
Oh we are cold
I'll be the flowers of the field that slowly bloom
While you are soundly sleeping on the ground
And I'll be your escort in a sad waltz around the room
I'll twirl you all around without a sound
We're trying hard to alleviate this dizzy feeling
We're skipping meals because it feels that bad
If we survive we'll stay alive below the ceiling
Of new atmospheres and brighter years that we'll have
我 听 sky sailing 的歌时
都是 戴着耳机, 关着眼睛 的
脑袋 里面 不想任何 东西
注意歌词
如果 听不懂的话 就 睁开眼睛来看
是另一种享受
他的音乐 实在是
relax
听了后 心情 一定会好很多的
我自己认为
你们不必介意
= =
gaga 说
她死之前
一定要 亲眼看到 lady gaga
看她表演 才死
这句话 我 sibeh 赞成
我死之前
我一定要 去到 adam young 的演唱会 !
(诶,我认真的咧 = =)
No comments:
Post a Comment