playlist

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fallin Slowly

那天看 american idol 的时候 听到这首歌

Lee 和 Crystal 合唱到 sibeh 好听


可惜 我找不到 他们和唱的版本 = =


但是 我找到 很多版本的 翻唱 = =


听完了后

还是觉得  kris allen 的 唱到最好听 = =







fallin slowly


 I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that


Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react



And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out



Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now



Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black



You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won



Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now



Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along






kris allen 唱的 比 原唱的 音调 高一点点  = =

但是 好听很多 = =


厉害 厉害 = =

No comments:

Post a Comment