playlist

Monday, April 5, 2010

meteor shower ~

我都说了


换歌 !!!



owl city 的 meteor shower ....



很短的 一首歌


歌词 更短 !

















I can finally see that you're right there beside me.



I am not my own,

for I have been made new.


Please don't let me go,

I desperately need you.




I am not my own,

for I have been made new.


Please don't let me go
 
I desperately need you
 
 
 
 
 
没了
 
 
=-=
 
 
 
这首歌
 
 
=-=
 
 
我也不会解释
 
 
你们自己看
 
 
=-=
 
 
 
  talking about the way he doesn't own himself and how he gave himself up to God and God made him a new person by his blood.
 
Then he says that he desperately needs God.
 
So for all of you who think METEOR SHOWER is a love song, you're right!! But it's not to a girl, it's a love song to the LORD
 
 
=-=
 
 
我很喜欢  =-=
 
 
 
 
gg

No comments:

Post a Comment