在这里
推荐 大家听几首歌
还有 mv
=-=
自己 去找
我才没那么 傻 去 upload 上来
muahahaha
=-=
第一 、
Telephone by lady gaga & beyonce
这个 mv =-=
是 限制级 的咯~
有一幕 lady gaga 是完全 裸体 的 (有 马赛克 啦 =-=)
后来就没那么 显眼了 =-=
故事是说 lady gaga 在 Paparazzi mv 里面 杀了她的男朋友后 , 就坐牢了
在牢里面 很乱, 后来 lady gaga 就接到了一通电话 (好像是 beyonce 打来的 =-=)
开始唱歌 咯
出狱后, 来接 lady gaga 的是 beyonce (也就是 她的 lesbian 情人 =-=)
竟然讨论 杀掉 beyonce 的男友, 一起逃到远方去
哈哈
lady gaga 杀人 很好笑的
不妨去看看 =-=
第二 、
we are the world
这并不是 michael jackson 版本 的 哦
这是 美国人 (应该是吧 =-=) 翻唱的
为了 鼓励 之前 海地 大地震的 灾民的 , 也用于来 赈灾
很好听, 真的比原唱的好听
还有 rap 的 =-=
mv 只是拍 显示歌手们唱歌的情况 和 海地 现在 的情形
很感动的 =-= (如果你有同情心的话=-=)
第三、
sorry sorry
其实这个是 不用多说的 =-=
但是哦 , 我发觉 mv 很好笑
我也不知笑点在哪里 =-=
总之 好笑就是了 =-= (不要打我)
第四 、
vanilla twilight by owl city
这才是 我想要 推荐 的 !!! (很明显前面的都是 废话 xp)
mv 讲诉 在 美国一个 城市
因为 下着大雪 导致 人们在 暴风雪后 失去了 笑容
因为 他们都 不知道 这场 雪 还会 持续多久
就在 这一天, 暴雪 停止了
天空 竟然有 twilight
所有人 都被迷住了 , 后来
就因为 twilight 的美 导致 他们恢复 了 他们脸上的笑容
=-= (我认为是那样的 =-=...不要骂我 ~ 啦啦啦=-=)
虽然好像没有什么特别
但是 mv 是 超温馨 的 !!!
还有, 里面的 风景 ,人物 , 地点 和 拍摄手法 都很美 !!!
=-=
忘了告诉你们
youtube 没有
这是 owl city 官方网站 post 在 fb 的
刚刚 出炉 的
我爱死 他了 !!! =-=
vanilla twilight 这首歌
是 adam (也就是 owl city =-=) 为了 纪念 已死去 的 女友 所写的
The song is about how he misses her and will never forget her
but knows that she is in a better place.
He can't sleep at night, because he is always thinking of her.
歌词 (不要怪我啊~哈哈)
The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here
I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly
I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone
As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight
When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here
他的歌 、 他的曲 、 他的词
都是 自己 包办的
果然厉害 !!!
我不能不爱他的歌 !!! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment